The AvGround web site is comprised of various web pages operated by AvGround. The AvGround web site is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. Your use of the AvGround web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions and notices.
AvGround has exercised care in assembling and presenting the information on this website. However, AvGround does not accept any liability or provide any guarantee that the information is accurate, complete or up to date.
The right to make changes without notice
All information is non-binding. AvGround reserves the right to change, expand or delete all or parts of its website without notice or to cease publication temporarily or permanently.
Links to third party sites
The AvGround website has direct and indirect links to third party sites. AvGround has no control or influence over the content and design of these sites. AvGround undertakes no liability for these sites.
Use of communication services
The AvGround web site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, "communication services"), you agree to use the communication services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular communication service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a communication service, you will not
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such communication service specifically allows such messages.
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- download any file posted by another user of a communication service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the communication services.
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular communication service.
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- violate any applicable laws or regulations.
AvGround has no obligation to monitor the communication services. However, AvGround reserves the right to review materials posted to a communication service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. AvGround reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the communication services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
AvGround reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in AvGround's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any communication service. AvGround does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any communication service and, therefore, AvGround specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the communication services and any actions resulting from your participation in any communication service. Materials uploaded to a communication service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Copyright, trademarks and other rights
© 2015 EFM GmbH (Gesellschaft für Enteisen und Flugzeugschleppen am Flughafen München mbH). All rights reserved. The contents and their arrangement on the pages of this website are subject to copyright and other protective rights. They can be used in whole or in part only for personal use and not for commercial use. The pages in the Press and Public Relations section are not subject to this restriction. The text and images offered there are freely available for editorial use subject to statutory regulations. When reproducing these contents, explicit reference must be made to the ownership and copyrights of EFM. The contents cannot be changed. They cannot be used on other websites without written permission from EFM. The contents of this website, for instance photographs, may be subject to rights of third parties.
AvGround is a registered trademark of EFM GmbH (Gesellschaft für Enteisen und Flugzeugschleppen am Flughafen München mbH). The designations or logos of other companies shown on the AvGround Website may also be subject to legal protection.